Sunday, August 26, 2012

Updates from Saturday and Sunday on Malaya



SWAT just left and could not get the IV in and she needs her steroids! They are going to see if someone in Neonatal can break away to do her! This is not normal but if possible they will come! They have a lot of experience with infant IVs! Malaya has went through so much the past 30 mins! Its breaking me! Please Pray Quickly that the vein needed for surgery will rise and take the IV!!!
I know this is back to back but post this... shez under the needle again for third time! And not working! Plz pray hard!


didn't work... nurses from er in here now trying! Please pray!!

I'm standing here holding this precious baby not knowing what's next. Please let the next one that walks in be the one who can find the very vein that doctors will need for surgery to be successful.

An hour later, after 3 nurses, 6-7 sticks and 3 veins blown ... I asked if doctor could please be called before anyone else tries. Normally, as long as someone can see a vein, they have to try. I want an IV in her more than anybody in that room, but there is a point when another option has to be considered for the sake of my sweet baby! The doctor was called and although an IV is what he needs for the steroids to do the job for surgery, he ordered for steroids to be administered orally tonight and will reassess in the morning! So she can have a break and hopefully some rest. Steroids are every 6 hours so maybe she will still get one good rest before any of the hyperness or fussiness starts! I'm thankful for the prayers and God is STILL in control, He is STILL honoring everyone's prayers, He is STILL the One who loves Malaya more than even me and will not let her suffer!! I repeat this over and over and over until it sinks i...
n!! How many know how quick the flesh can rise when it comes to watching your child look at you in so much pain!! I will be honest, I have been amazed of the strength God has put in me because I look back at the last 4 days & think how in the world have I been so calm?! But I stand before you right now as a broken mother who is in much needed prayer! I do not want to take anything away from my Malaya but I need intercession on my behalf for a moment! I am numb with no words to say or thoughts to share! Fill me Oh God that Your Spirit overflows me with your comfort! I need a touch from You & feel so guilty to ask for it, when I look at her! But for a moment I am crying and begging for a refreshing and extra dose of what You have given me thru all of this! I shall NOT bow down to doubt anger and fear! I shall NOT allow you satan to come against me now!!! But I WILL finish what God has planned, I WILL be victorious in your scheme to destroy my precious girl, I WILL rise from this moment I am having because Gods Plan Is Working In Jesus Name!
 
Dr. Rozelle's assistant has already came around to see how Malaya done with the steroid orally. I had put it in 2oz of fruit pedialyte and she took it perfectly. The nurse was so relieved last night when she seen how well she took it because it is such a horrible taste. She is also taking the Zantac well with pedialyte. Although they prefer it in the IV due to the main reason being that it softens the area where they plan to go in at, but after studying what Malaya has went thru and needing some good veins for surgery, they will most likely keep her orally today. He will consult with Dr. Rozelle's and be back by this morning. If this is the case, please pray that this steroid will absorb and soften the area in such a way as if it had been coming through an IV the whole time!

I want to share something for anyone who might need to hear it today. I learned first hand yesterday how easily we can assume we are doing the right thing, simply because it's a 'good thing' and if it's 'good' then it's God but there is also priorities of the 'timing' when we do good things! Yesterday morning, very early as some of you know I finished trying to reply to messages all the way back to Thursday morning! I didn't think it would take me long and felt like it was the 'right' thing to do, being that they all had took the time out to text me and to pray for Malaya! I found myself looking at the clock at 12 then 1 then 2 and 3:00 I was still texting. Of course there were times of caring for Malaya but each time I looked at the clock something inside me was saying You know what You should be doing! What I mean by this is, since the wind got knocked out of me on Tuesday August 21st...God has literally put an everlasting supernatural power in me like I have never known! I cannot even stress to you how REAL He has made Himself to be in me! And as I looked back, I seen how He kept me so focused on things that there was NO time to be sitting around becoming bitter, which would be easy to do looking at my baby girl knowing what was attacking her little brain! Wednesday was a day that all I could do was think of others, think of a way to reach others through this! God was so powerful in my prayer that I sent out that day so if you got it or someone had forward it to you...You always remember that wasn't Ingrid that was God making a way to reach you! But anyways, that day was focused on prayers for others! Thursday was a day of constant non stop doctors and nurses throughout the day! Hardly no time to even pick up my phone! Friday we still had lots of doctors in and out but all day God was dealing with me about fasting! I realized that in 3 days I had had one meal other than that it had been a cracker here and there with a drink. And I just couldn't believe how strong I felt, not an ounce of weariness! So I thought this would be a perfect time to fast! So Friday was a focus on fasting! Well Friday morning as I putting on my Armor of God which is something I try to do before I even get out of bed each day is read Ephesians 6:10-20... I challenge you to try that and see how much more focused you are that day in being tuned in with God. But as I read it Friday morning, the words "and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God" it stopped me in my tracks and reminded me how powerful the word really is and how when we speak out scriptures, satan & every working demon he has that is coming against you has to stop! It's like shining a light on a vampire, they can't stand it and have to flee! I was so excited about this revelation that I told mother tomorrow I am going to focus on Scriptures!! It's going to be Saturday and should be less chaotic and I know that what God is giving me to focus on for tomorrow! Now I've already told you how I started my day yesterday and if you have read the updates of yesterday afternoon, you will see exactly what I am talking about when I say if your priorities are not lined up with what God is wanting you to do, don't complain when that day is full of disappointments or at the end of the day you feel like nothing was accomplished! I literally started at 5:30am texting! I did not put on the Armor of God and I did not focus on Scriptures! I had already started a list of scriptures from people sharing them with me so it's not like God had not already handed me an easy starting point! So when I was watching the clock tick past each hour after lunch there was such a heaviness coming over me but I compromised my thinking because I told myself I was doing the right thing by replying back and look at all the wonderful conversations I've had today sharing my story on what God is doing!! All that was well and 'good' but it was NOT what God has intended me to do & I ignored my conviction all afternoon! Then my feet were knocked out from under me when we went through the IV ordeal and the strength that God had given me so powerfully through this was not there and it was my fault, my choice! I just wanted to stress this because satan is so slick with BUSYNESS! Speaking for myself, it is the number one thing he uses with me and I can whine all day about my reasons with 4 kids and a hard working husband having to be gone alot but they are not reasons, they are excuses because if we MAKE the time for GOD just like we MAKE the time for all the running around we do, imagine how peaceful our day just might go! He Makes Time For Us! He Blessed Me With This Wonderful Family! Why in the world could I not even give Him 5 minutes yesterday morning?! It humbles me to my knees when I think about how many times I break His heart when He looks down at me choosing my time for something else after all He has done and how He longs for our praises! The bible says our praises is like a sweet aroma to Him! Yes, I was a broken hearted mother yesterday but my choices led me to that position! If ihad focused on scriptures and spent my day speaking out the word over Malaya and that room, my spirit would have been STRONG and that Prayer Warrior would have been READY in me! So I just wanted to share that with whoever needed it! Take a moment and check your daily schedule, can't you work in 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there, simply to just put a smile on Our Wonderful Savior's face?! Isn't He worthy today?! It's Sunday and it's usually easier on Sunday but shout out some praises to Him through the week! Prayer does not have to based on a NEED or a WANT ... Take some prayer time and Praise Him!!! He loves to hear it! He loves when your acknowledging it! He Loves You!!!! So needless to say, I have already put my armor on this morning and fixing to hit the scriptures if you would like to share one! I am so very very grateful for each and every person that has posted, ones that I know and don't know! Belmont, you will never ever know what it has meant to us what you have done on our daughters behalf! There is no way to even repay our gratitude because our little town is Big & Mighty and You have been an inspiration to people all around the world seeing Your faith or testimony on PRAYERS FOR MALAYA WOOD! We are ever so grateful and love you all. Special thanks to Rachel for getting the Prayer Cloth Request going! If your church would like to anoint and pray over one at service this morning, you can drop it off at Wood Industries Office Entrance! She is going to make a blanket for Malaya to have for surgery! Special thanks to Kayla for setting up the Prayer Meet at Wood Industries parking lot Monday night at 7pm! Yall are "Setting the Atmosphere" for God and his angels to move mighty Tuesday morning at 8am!! I am believing it and claiming it! And please note: if you text me today, I may not reply :):):)***LessonLearned
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment