Thursday, August 23, 2012

Finishing thoughts for what is now yesterday.

As I am getting ready to retire and try to sleep, which is hard for me anyway but more so with Malaya on my mind, I just wanted to share a few things.  Today now yesterday, as sat in front of this computer trying to figure out about this blog and keeping my facebook open to add all the requests to the Prayers for Malaya Wood page; I was so overwhelmed by the requests for adds and the prayers, love, caring, and support for this family when McKenzie King's update came across my newsfeed of her return home.  What a wonderful miracle the King family has be blessed with.  No I do not know this family personally but have followed her progress and sent up my prayers just the same.  If you just stop and think, read the post about this young lady, of the miracle God performed in her then how could anyone dispute the fact that our Almighty God is real. 

Later I was talking with my sister and told her of another little girl I had seen on facebook from Brookhaven, MS.  5 years old and just on Tuesday had underwent brain surgery. Her name is Kaley "Prayers for Kaley" is her facebook page.  So I looked some more and found a 5 month old Alexander waiting on a heart transplant. She knows an 11 month old Kailynn from Haleyville with a rare blood disease, with no available cure.  So very heartbreaking. There are so many out there that need our prayers and the healing hand of God tonight.  I pray for them all! I pray the Lord will work a miracle in not only Malaya's life but for all the sick and hurting.

I hope that after reading the 3 days thus far of Malaya's journey that it will some way touch your life as it has touched mine. 

Goodnight and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. My Name is April McFadden and I work at WEG Electric and i am your husbands inside sales contact. I just wanted to let you know that i am praying for your family and the whole staff. I hope and prayer that everything works out the way it needs to. You have a very beauful daughter and i know there is more in this world that see needs to do. If you need anything please let me know.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete