Thursday, August 23, 2012

Prayers and thoughts from Ingrid

Last night I posted this on the facebook page from Ingrid:

 I have been overwhelmed but very, very grateful of the 100s and 100s of messages...it has brought us encouragement thru every hour of this sudden shock in our lives. Please share your prayers and thoughts...Maybe even testimonies of people who have turned their life around or even their way of thinking when it comes to compromising God's will in their life! Please pray that we stay focused on God's plan for whomever that He is allowing this to happen for; that their lives be transformed including our own! It would be easy to look at this sweet angel when she smiles at me and question. But God has a plan and no matter what the end result is, I have to remember that even though a mothers love is endless and beyond measure...as mine is for Malaya... that God loves her even more and has a purpose behind everything. Even the bad and that's when we need held up with prayers of strength, courage, peace, understanding, and confirmations on the whys of this situation. We are only human and will have our moments of total loss of words and feelings but God is a Mighty God and knows exactly what we can handle!

This is the prayer she sent out last night:

God I know you work sometimes in these ways when you are trying to get someones attention! God if its me, I beg for forgiveness and show me the changes in me that I have not been seeking you on and if it is for anybody else that you are allowing this to happen to reach them...God please protect her and bring her thru no matter what!! And whoever it is that you are waiting to see a change I stand in the gap for them right now in the name of Jesus and bring down every bit of pride, anger, bitterness, or unforgiveness that they are holding on to when you have been trying to set them free! I am so guilty of these things and more and I give you all the Praise for starting a work in me on the night of July 25. I accept there is even more junk that you are wanting to free me from. You have been preparing me when I did not even know it! Whoever is in need..Open your heart and your eyes and allow God to move in you! Please do not hesitate! Satan has stolen your joy and God is waiting to restore it. Please!!! Forgive me dear God for holding on to these things and now I stand unworthy to ask but you said to believe and ask in Jesus name..I am believing in your miracle on Malaya and us who are in need. I am asking in Jesus name to let it be done. Let it be done! Let us claim victory today but for it all to be for your glory! I love you God! I am so grateful for my life! I give you all the praise for the good a and bad we are face with! Satan, you are a liar and Malaya belongs to God! The blood of Jesus has been applied over her precious body and you must submit to that blood! You still stand defeated now and forever!  Please pray with me everyone! I love you all and so grateful for your prayers! Share this with anyone you know that needs a touch from God! They don't have to know Malaya.  They just need to know God loves them!

She said, "I really feel like I should share it because God is wanting to move and I do not want to pass up the opportunity for someone to happen to read it and God meet a need in their life!" 

She is showing amazing strength, courage, and this is just another way to see God's power, that in her time of need she is also concerned about others needs from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment